A mother from Canada, Rebecca Cannon, is warning parents about the dangers of toxic sunscreen after her 1 year old, Kyla, suffered 2nd degree chemical burns to her face.
It unfortunately had a negative effect on her instead…
As the day went on, she got a little redder and redder and the next morning she woke up and was swollen, she was bright red, there were blisters starting to pop up. We immediately took her up to the doctors and found out she has second-degree burns.
The main point is, no sunscreen should ever cause 2nd degree burns on anyone. (She applied the sunscreen to her 3 year old nephew whom saw no side effects.)
It wasn’t until May 11th when Rebecca updated her popular Facebook post to inform people that Kyla’s dermatologist says her daughter suffered from 2nd degree burns and was undergoing a speedy recovery.